We are looking for someone who can integrated our global team. What is guided by thevalues of human-centered design and you would be collaborating with colleagues who come from diverse trans-disciplinary, fully remote and cross-cultural backgrounds.
The main challenges for this position are:
- Develop and maintain front-end components and front-end automation tests
- Provide an amazing user experience
Responsabilities and assingments
- Interpret UI/UX wireframes, translating UX concepts, business requirements anduser stories in web and mobile apps;
- Work together with our team of Product Manager, Product Designer, Software Engineers to develop and maintain the product;
- Develop and maintain the crucial services of the platform;
- Develop and maintain internal and external integrations in third services;
- Guarantee consistency and quality in the design implementation on the available devices and viewports;
- Guide the design team to the impacts of implementation, SEO (when necessary),responsiveness, performance, location and accessibility;
- Communicate clearly with all stakeholders
Requirements and qualifications
- Experience with React;
- Ability to communicate the impact of choices;
- Expert in agile methodologies;
- English fluency.
Nice to have:
- Experience with React Native;
- Experience with TypeScript.
EmbraerX, who we are
EmbraerX is a market accelerator, an arm of Embraer, the 3rd largest aircraft manufacturer in the world, that builds disruptive new businesses that transform how people engage with the world.
Much of the world is fragmented and people are looking to belong to ecosystems and networks where value creation is equally shared across all communities. EmbraerX aims to design for this changing mindset and help users cut through the complexity.
Beacon, effortlessly connecting the aviation ecosystem
We are developing a digital multi sided business platform, named Beacon: the world’s first Customer Success Aviation Maintenance Platform, that empowers users to seamlessly connect with one another in a whole new way and keep airplanes flying.
Our brand is driven by employees who are committed to develop innovative products, services and solutions that enable aviation companies and professionals to work smarter and more efficiently. The team is guided by the values of human-centered design and you would be collaborating with colleagues who come from diverse trans-disciplinary and cross-cultural backgrounds.
To learn more about Beacon: https://www.beacon.works/