Senior Software Developer (Clojure)
Opportunity also for people with disabilities
Maintain and develop back-end components, core application services, and APIs. Manage test automation. Work together with Product Managers, Product Designers, Lead Engineers, and Frontend Developers to deliver a delightful experience to end-users.
Balance excellent software engineering skills, with high-quality delivery and customer focus. Creative and experiment-driven, pairing with non-technical stakeholders to continually improve user journeys and site performance
Responsibilities and assignments
- Work close with Product Manager, Product Designers, Lead Engineer, Devops and Frontend to develop and maintain product components and functionalities
- Develop and maintain core platform services
- Develop and maintain integrations with internal and external services
- Communicating about your work in a way that both technical and non-technical stakeholders find easy to understand
Requirements and qualifications
- Experience in Clojure applications development
- Experience optimizing distributed JVM applications
- Experience with AWS and/or GCP
- Expertise with relational databases, particularly PostgreSQL
- Experience creating API specifications (ideally GraphQL)
- Experience writing unit and integration tests
EmbraerX, who we are
EmbraerX is a market accelerator, an arm of Embraer, the 3rd largest aircraft manufacturer in the world, that builds disruptive new businesses that transform how people engage with the world.
Much of the world is fragmented and people are looking to belong to ecosystems and networks where value creation is equally shared across all communities. EmbraerX aims to design for this changing mindset and help users cut through the complexity.
Beacon, effortlessly connecting the aviation ecosystem
We are developing a digital multi sided business platform, named Beacon: the world’s first Customer Success Aviation Maintenance Platform, that empowers users to seamlessly connect with one another in a whole new way and keep airplanes flying.
Our brand is driven by employees who are committed to develop innovative products, services and solutions that enable aviation companies and professionals to work smarter and more efficiently. The team is guided by the values of human-centered design and you would be collaborating with colleagues who come from diverse trans-disciplinary and cross-cultural backgrounds.
To learn more about Beacon: https://www.beacon.works/